Prep Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 generous servings
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 300g - penne pasta
- 30ml - olive oil
- 2 - (about 350g) chorizo sausages, chopped
- 1 - sweet pepper, chopped
- 4 - celery stalks, chopped
- 1 - chilli, chopped
- 1 - clove garlic, chopped
- 200g - cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g - olives, pitted
- 125ml - ready-made tomato pasta sauce
- 30ml - flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Serve at room temperature.
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet until al dente.
2. Heat the oil and fry the chorizo until golden brown and aromatic. Add the sweet pepper, celery, chilli, garlic and tomatoes and cook for a further 3 minutes. Stir in the olives and pasta sauce.
3. Mix the sauce through the pasta, season with salt, pepper and parsley and serve at room temperature.