- 30ml - olive oil
- 1 - bunch spring onions, chopped
- 1 - clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 - green jalapeño chilli, finely chopped
- 5ml - each coriander, cumin and paprika
- 500g - pork mince
- 90ml - fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 - plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 750ml - grated cheese (mozzarella and white cheddar)
- 6 - medium tortillas
- - guacamole and sour cream, to serve
1 Heat 15ml of the oil in a frying pan and sauté the spring onions, garlic, chilli, spices and mince together until golden brown, breaking up the meat continually with a spatula until crumbly. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in the coriander.
2 Place the tortillas on a work surface and spread a little of the mince mixture onto one half of each, top with the tomatoes and sprinkle with cheese. Fold the tortillas into a half-moon shape.
3 Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and fry the folded tortillas, one at a time, until golden brown on both sides. Use two spatulas to help you turn them over.