Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- oil for stir-frying
- 3 leeks, sliced
- 1 large sweet pepper, julienned
- 3 large courgettes, chopped
- 6-8 pork rashers, sliced in half
- 60ml hot peri-peri or barbeque sauce
- 2cm ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 30ml honey
- 1 lemon, sliced into wedges
- jasmine rice to serve
1. Stir-fry the leeks and peppers in the oil until glossy, then spoon out and set aside. Next, stir-fry the courgettes until golden brown and crisp, and add to the leeks. Add a little more oil, if necessary, and quickly fry the pork over high heat until golden brown and cooked. Add the sauce, ginger, honey and lemon wedges, and fry over moderate heat until sticky and syrupy.
2. Stir in the vegetables, season to taste with salt and pepper, and serve with jasmine rice.
TIP: Broccoli, carrot strips and chopped cabbage are also delicious in this dish.