Sprinkle with fresh herbs and serve immediately.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 4 medium tortillas
- about 15ml olive oil
- 130g red pepper pesto
- 400ml grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 rounds feta, crumbled
- 8 slices smoked ham
- 1 x 440g tin pineapple rings
- 4 pickled jalapeño chillies (red or green)
1. Coat the tortillas on both sides with olive oil and fry in a pan until crispy. Arrange them on a baking tray and top with the pesto first, then the cheese, ham, pineapple and jalapeños. We cut the pineapple rings horizontally as they’re a bit thick for such a thin base.
2. Preheat the oven grill and grill the pizzas for about 5-10 minutes until the cheese has melted. Sprinkle with fresh herbs and serve immediately.