A quick and tasty meal the whole family will love.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 2 x 170g tins tuna, drained
- 125ml creamy mayonnaise
- 5ml mustard
- 60ml plain yoghurt
- 15ml lemon juice
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 2 Pink Lady apples, seeded and thinly sliced
- 100g caramel cashew nuts, roughly chopped
- about 80g crisp mixed lettuce leaves
- 4–6 pita breads, to serve
1. Combine the tuna, mayonnaise, mustard, yoghurt and lemon juice and season with the parsley, spring onions, and salt and pepper to taste. Spoon the tuna mixture, sliced apple and nuts on top of the lettuce leaves (or simply mix together).
2. Heat the pita breads in your toaster or oven. Halve and serve with the salad.