- 15ml - of your favourite hot spices
- 200g - mushrooms, chopped
- 250ml - grated cheese
- 30ml - oil
- 1 tin (400g) - red kidney beans
- 250ml - corn kernels
- 300g - nacho chips
- - guacamole and sour cream, to serve
- 1 tin (400g) - tomato and onion relish
- 400g - butternut, cubed
1. Steam or roast the butternut until cooked.
2. Heat the oil and fry the mushrooms until nicely browned. Stir in the spices, as well as the corn kernels, relish, beans and butternut. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven’s grill. Spoon the hot vegetable mixture into an ovenproof dish, arrange the nachos in a layer on top and sprinkle with the cheese. Grill until the cheese bubbles.