Looking for something special for a loved one or just want spoil yourself? Then look no further than the Home goodie box. It’s filled with treats to enjoy in and around the kitchen.
1. Going Home (published by Annake Müller Publishing) tells the cookbook author Sophia Lindop's story about going to Lebanon to find her dad's, and ultimately her own, roots.
2. Taste refreshing tropical flavours in Van Loveren's non-alcoholic Absolute Zero Brut wine. It is low in kilojoules and vegan friendly.
3. Funky Ouma salts will add an interesting (and delicious) twist to your dishes. You’ll receive one of these flavours (80g each) in your box: beetroot salt, black garlic salt or turmeric ginger salt. Made from natural ingredients, it contains no artificial colours or flavours.
4. Mervyn Gers multi-purpose ceramic container (7 cm (d) x 7.4 cm) in the colour rockpool glaze. It is stylish and ideal for storing your salt, pepper or sugar.
5. Klein Goederust olive oil is a versatile extra virgin olive oil, perfect for frying, grilling, stews or baking.
6. Schattig's printed cotton food cloth is a beautiful, stylish addition and a must-have item for any kitchen. It comes in different patterns and with a guarantee that it will not fade or shrink. Plus, it's machine washable! You will receive one of these food towels.
ONLY 50 BOXES available. Each is to the value of R1 097, but you only pay R599 (delivery included*).
Order this box at tobegiftboxes.com under the TUIS | HOME heading.
*Delivery included is only applicable to main centres.