You will need
- 4 x wooden crates
- 6 x wooden legs
- Woodoc Water-Borne FLOOR Matt Clear
- Woodoc Colours Brights Red
- mixing container
- mixing stick
- wood glue
- nail gun
1. Apply three coats of Woodoc Water-Borne FLOOR Matt Clear to all sides of the crates; let it dry between coats and do a light sanding after the first and second coats have dried. Do not sand after the third coat.
2. Decant about 100ml of Woodoc Water-Borne FLOOR Matt Clear into a container and add Woodoc Colours Brights Red. Mix well.
3. Dip each leg into the mixture you prepared in step 2 and let them dry completely. Seal the legs with 3 coats of Woodoc Water-Borne FLOOR Matt Clear, following the same method as in step 1.
4. Use the wood glue and nail gun to attach the crates to form a shelf.
5. Attach the legs at the base of the shelf with screws.