Use old wooden curtain rings and Woodoc Colours to give your vases a sleek look.
You will need
Woodoc Water-Borne FLOOR Clear Matt
Woodoc Colours in Oak and Full Moon
mixing containers and mixing sticks
wooden curtain rings
glass containers that fit inside the rings
hot glue gun
1. Decant about 75ml of the Woodoc Water-Borne FLOOR Clear Matt into the mixing containers. Add some of the Woodoc Colours to each container respectively and mix well.
2. Paint three coats on a third of the curtain rings with each of the colours you mixed in step 1. Do the last third in Woodoc Water-Borne FLOOR Clear Matt.
3. Do the same with the wooden beads.
4. Randomly stack the different coloured rings around your glass containers, securing them in position with the hot glue gun.
5. Thread the beads onto a piece of string and attach it to a glass vase.