- 4 - smoked pork rashers, each cut into 3 squares
- 1 - sweet pepper, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 - peaches, pitted and quartered
- 8 - Peppadews, stuffed with feta
- 250ml - pasta rice, cooked until al dente and cooled
- 125ml - mayonnaise
- 15ml - mild curry powder
- 1 - onion, finely chopped
- 30ml - flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
1. Thread the pork, sweet pepper, peaches and Peppadews onto kebab sticks and fry in a pan or cook under a preheated grill or over the coals. Brush lightly with olive oil for added flavour and colour.
2. Mix the cooked pasta, mayonnaise, curry, onion and parsley; season with salt and pepper and serve with pork kebabs.