- 1–2 - limes, cut into thin wedges
- 50ml - Huletts White Sugar
- 1 - pineapple, roughly chopped
- 1handful - of fresh mint leaves
- about 200ml - white rum
- 150ml - sugar syrup
- - crushed ice
- - pineapple juice
- - soda water
- - mint sprigs to serve
1. Prepare the sugar rim on the glasses: rub a lime wedge along the rim of the glass then dip it into Huletts White Sugar. Leave to set until you’re ready to serve the drinks.
2. Place the pineapple, mint, sugar syrup and rum in a food processor and blend just until the mixture is roughly chopped. Remove the blade.
3. Squeeze in the lime juice and add the wedges to the jug.
4. Pour some of the pineapple mixture into each glass and add crushed ice. Top up the glasses with pineapple juice and a splash of soda water, and add a fresh sprig of mint. Serve immediately.