This delicious sweet and sticky pork recipe will delight the whole family.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Oven temperature: 200°C
- 750g frozen potato wedges
- a large pinch of paprika
- 15ml olive oil
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 8 rashers of streaky bacon
- 30ml sweet chilli sauce
- 15ml Worcester Sauce
- 5 sprigs of thyme
1. Preheat the oven. Mix the potato wedges with the paprika, olive oil and a large pinch of salt and spread in an even layer in a roasting tray. Bake for 15 minutes while you prepare the meat.
2. Season the chops with salt and pepper and mix with the sweet chilli sauce, Worcester Sauce and thyme. Wrap two rashers of bacon, criss-cross, around the eye of each chop.
3. Take the potatoes out of the oven, move the wedges to the sides of the tray and arrange the chops down the centre. Bake for another 15 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven’s grill then turn the chops over and grill for about 10 minutes, turning the chops once more during this time until sticky all over. Serve with herb-and-yoghurt sauce.
Tip: Ask your butcher to debone the chops for you, if you don’t want to trim them at home.