- 200g - ginger biscuits, crumbled
- 100ml - butter, melted
- 1.5l - chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1.5l - vanilla ice cream, softened
- 60ml - candied citrus peel, chopped
- 60ml - candied ginger, chopped
- 125ml - chopped almonds
- 125ml - dark chocolate chips
- 2ml - ground cinnamon
Mix the biscuit crumbs and butter and press into a deep 22 x 30cm baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for about 5-10 minutes at 180°C until it just starts to colour.
Spread the chocolate ice cream over the biscuit crust in an even layer. Place this in the freezer until frozen.
Mix the vanilla ice cream with the candied citrus, ginger, almonds and chocolate chips and spread this over the layer of chocolate ice cream. Place in the freezer until frozen. Cut into squares to serve.