18 JunButternut and chicken soup
Pork neck and spicy rice
Haddock in cheese sauce
Warm roasted veggie salad
Curried sweet potato and lentil soup
Serve with bread or croutons.
Cut into large squares and serve hot.
Dish up and serve with extra black pepper and the remaining cheese.
Serve with diced avocado and a sprinkling of basil or coriander.
Fish fingers with cucumber noodle salad
Chicken and baby marrow tray bake
BBQ pork strips with potato salad
French toast tortillas
An easy recipe for whipping up some french toast tortillas stuffed with golden-brown mushrooms, avo, and feta.
Chicken with jasmine rice
Spinach and cheese pasta
Serve immediately with basil and freshly-ground pepper
Mince and lentil patties
Serve with bread rolls, tortillas or pitas as well as fresh salad, tzatziki and hummus.
Noodle stir-fry with crispy pork
Feel free to add a sprinkling of fresh herbs or chopped spring onions if desired.
Risotto with chorizo and peas
Leave to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Chicken and bean curry
Serve with steamed rice.
Bacon and sweet potato frittata
Serve with a fresh salad and wholewheat bread.
- SA man jailed, tortured in Equatorial Guinea prison gets R39m in damages
- Bruce Cameron | Lies, damn lies, and fake news by anti-vaxxers
- Saving lives vs the economy: Inside the discussions that saw SA move to Level 3 lockdown
- NSFAS ordered 180 000 laptops - but only 15 000 students needed them: Report lifts lid on its challenges
- Attending Gupta wedding had no political value and I did not okay it - Malusi Gigaba
Read your favourite magazine here.Read now