- 60ml - olive oil
- 1 - small cabbage, chopped
- 1 - tin chopped tomatoes
- 8 - thick pork sausages
- 3 - celery sticks, chopped
- 3 - carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 - onion, chopped
- 125ml - white wine
- 1 - tin small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 - sprig each of thyme and rosemary
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the sausages slowly until golden and fragrant. Remove the sausages and fry the vegetables until glossy. Add the wine and cook until reduced.
2. Return the sausages to the pan and add the beans, tomatoes and herbs. Season with salt and pepper and simmer slowly with the lid on for 10 minutes.