- 100ml - teriyaki sauce* (or your favourite marinade)
- 500g - pork cubes
- - lemon rind and juice to taste
- 250ml - couscous
- - baby salad leaves
- 250ml - chicken stock, hot
- ½ - red onion, finely chopped
- 1 - large tomato, cut in wedges
- 100g - almonds, roasted and chopped
1 Marinade the pork in the sauce for at least 10 minutes. Meanwhile, add the boiling hot stock to the couscous in a bowl with a tight lid. Cover and allow it to steam for about 2-3 minutes, using a fork to loosen the grains. Add the lemon juice, a dash of olive oil, almonds, onion and tomato and stir through.
2 Skewer the pork and arrange on a baking tray. Grill in a preheated oven until cooked and golden brown.
To serve In a serving dish, mix the salad leaves with the couscous and serve with the sosaties.