- 15ml - oil
- 1 - onion, chopped
- 2 - cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 20ml - curry powder
- 5ml - turmeric
- 5ml - mustard seeds
- 3 - large potatoes, cubed
- ½ - cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 - tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- - rotis to serve
- - tzatziki to serve
1. Fry the onion and garlic in the oil until translucent. Add the spices and potato cubes and stir-fry for 2 minutes; stir frequently to prevent sticking and burning. Add the cauliflower, chickpeas and about 60ml water. Cover and steam for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Serve in pan-fried rotis with tzatziki.