- Celebs are known to have bizarre diets to keep up with their body image.
- Kourtney Kardashian joined the list of celebs who have lifestyle websites in 2019 when she launched Poosh. Now that fans have first had access to the star's daily life via the site, she has shared the recipe for her favourite breakfast pudding.
- We decided to try the pudding and it turns out it's pretty average.
Kardashian sister Kourtney launched her lifestyle website Poosh in April 2019, to create a platform for individuals who wants to focus on their health, fitness, nutrition, fashion, interior decorating, travel and parenting.
The website has attracted an audience wishing to improve their lifestyles. One of the main things the reality-TV star has managed to get her audience to try is her famous Avocado pudding that consists of three ingredients.
The pudding started trending on TikTok with many influencers trying it after TikToker Addison Rae made a YouTube Vlog titled ‘A day in life: Kourtney Kardashian!’ The pair had a full workout and for breakfast, Kourtney made the Avocado pudding. “I’ve had this almost everyday, for about 5 years. I’m not kidding,” she said, adding that she started having the pudding after giving birth to her youngest son.
“My nanny was Brazilian and she would make this but the real way is with sugar, avocado and milk. You either love it or hate it,” she said on the vlog.
The pudding we made. Photo by Futhi Masilela
The pudding is made for two servings using the following:
- 1 whole avocado
- 1 cup of coconut milk or nutmeg milk or cow’s milk
- 2 teaspoons of honey or sugar
- Then blend it all together until smooth and then enjoy it with a spoon or wide straw.
Would you try this avocado pudding? Tell us here.
According to the Poosh we, Avocado is fat-filled and offers over 20 vitamins and minerals and is the best fruit in the morning so your body can burn calories throughout the day. The high fibre content of the avocado aids in digestion to keep bloating away.
Here’s what W24 staff members have to say about the pudding: