HELP: "My manhood has blisters:

Anonymous from Tembisa writes:

I’m a 30-year-old married man and I have developed blisters on my manhood.

Is it because my manhood is too big? But I don’t feel any pain during penetration. I also don’t like to use lubricants and my wife has never complained about this. Is there a way

to deal with this?

Dr Eve responds

Blisters need to be examined by a doctor. They are not caused by penetration, even

if there is no natural lubrication and you have a big manhood. This may well be a sign of an infection. If so, your wife must also go for tests as she may be infected but not show

the symptoms. Ask your doctor what the cause may be so that you can avoid getting them again.