2019 is definitely a winning year for actor and TV personality, Moshe Ndiki.
Apart from securing multiple presenting gigs and his character on Mzansi Magic’s The Queen getting more and more interesting with each episode, his personal life is also on the rise. Moshe and his partner, singer Phelo Bala, recently went public with their relationship and they’ve been serving goals ever since. To top it off, he recently bought himself a new whip, and now, his first home.
Taking to social media to share the good news, the YouTube sensation posted a screenshot of an email confirming he’s the new home owner of an estate he blurred out for privacy. He captioned the post:
“Kanene I’m a proud home owner ethengwe cash bethuna ... LMAOOO #TitleDeedTuesday’s Enkosi kwamanyange am, Uyehova nomama ondizalayo. Can’t wait to upload pics in my new abode when it’s done done”
Speaking to DRUM, Moshe shared the five things he thinks everyone should consider before making the investment of buying a home.
- “Make sure you can afford it, that’s the first thing. You need to make sure that even if you’re out of work in the next six months, you can still afford your home.”
- “Buy a home in an area that has growth or potential. You need to know that the value of your home will increase over the years, and not decrease. That’s a good investment.”
- “I obviously don’t know the percentages and stuff, but you need to make sure the bank offers you a good interest rate for your home.”
- “You also need to think practically – so when looking at the area you want to buy your home in, think about transport logistics. For instance, the distance between your home and your place of work or the place you frequently go to. Also, if you’re a person who likes going out, then look into more central areas. But if you’re a home body, then you can pick a place far away from the people, so they have to think twice about visiting you, hahaha!”
- “Lastly, it must be a comfortable space. What I mean by that is, if, for whatever reason, you decide to move out and rent your home out, is it a comfortable space that someone else will like? And then the amenities around it – is it close to a shopping centre or mall, a garage, you know, things like that.”
Many people are proud of Moshe’s achievement, especially his partner, Phelo, who tweeted him:
“I’m so proud of you. You keep moving forward regardless of what comes your way. It’s your heart and hard work that’s gotten you this far and because this is part of who you are, there’s no turning back. I love you, Mo. Always will and support every step of the way??”