As women we are problem-solvers, keep our families together, households in check, take care of children and sometimes grandchildren – all while working. You don’t expect a thank you for any of this, but we at Move! magazine want to say thank you for the woman you are and for overcoming whatever trials and tribulations life throws at you.
With Women’s Day around the corner, what better way than to celebrate with your favourite women’s magazine, Move!? You don’t want to miss out on a day of motivation, empowerment and entertainment, all headed to East London.
Wathint’Abafazi, Wathint’Imbokodo (You strike a woman, you strike a rock!).
Here’s what to expect at the East London Move! Stokvel
- Join your Move! Stokvel ambassador Nonzwakazi Cekete as your host.
- Nedbank’s Sisa Cikido will talk about how easy it is to open a Nedbank Stokvel Account and the value this account offers.
- Avon Justine’s Nomvula Mazibuko will introduce the speakers on the day and share how you can become an independent Avon Justine representative and earn extra money
- Ratna Siriah, business head for Zee World, will be speaking about the new series Mehek – a world first for an Indian series to feature an African cast. Zee World is invested in local talent and bringing the best of Bollywood series.
- AVBOB executive district manager: East London Life Nomveliso Mnikina will talk about the benefits of planning for the future with AVBOB.
- The best in gospel will entertain you. Come and get your spirit revived as Betusile Mcinga, Veliswa Skeyi and Khanyisa take on centre stage and perform their gospel hits.
- Come discover the not-so-serious-side of life as Christian comedian Roger Dikmolo will have you laughing out loud.
- Malibongwe Gcwabe will motivate you to go out there and face your challenges head-on and come out stronger.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Date: 9 August 2019
Venue: Hotel Osner, Court Crescent, Esplanade, East London, 5211
Time: 9am – 3pm
Dress code: Red and white
Ticket price: Available for R200 at Computicket and includes lunch, refreshments and a goodie bag.