What government could have done . . .
- Matric 2020: Five Gauteng pupils caught cheating during final exams
- Covid-19: Experts fear Eastern Cape surge could lead to second wave in SA in new year - report
- Domestic violence cases in Mpumalanga town leave cops 'shocked'
- Cape Town man drowns in Table Bay port, search on for missing lifeguard in Muizenberg
- Covid-19: Alcohol industry to deploy patrollers in Eastern Cape in attempt to curb spread of virus
- KwaSizabantu: Mission has 'blind faith' in leader Stegen, but it's not a cult, panel finds
- ANALYSIS | Motion of no confidence in Ramaphosa: Expect little more than a political sideshow
- ANALYSIS | Why two men were acquitted of Coligny teen's murder, and what it says about the legal system
- Adriaan Basson | Malema's extraordinary attack on SAPS cannot go unpunished
- SA banks and risk aversion: is a state bank an answer or a distraction?
When assisting your child with remote learning this year, did you:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Follow the school's comprehensive sexuality education (CSE) curriculum?
13% - 134 votes
Adjust the CSE curriculum to suit the family's morals?
24% - 250 votes
Ignore the schools CSE programme and do your own teaching?
63% - 657 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Super School Apex High: 'We showed that we are willing to do whatever it takes'
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Meet our 2020 Teacher of the Year: Karla Swart
FEEL GOOD | KZN petrol attendant lends desperate mom his car without even asking...