Win! More than half a MILLION RAND in prizes! Including the Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
Take a selfie with a 21 Icons City Press poster and post it to our Facebook competition page for a chance to win.
The competition runs from November 2 to December 7, 2014.
Each week we’ll be giving away:
» 10 entries for a one in 50 chance of winning a Mercedes-Benz C-Class
» A Nikon Coolpix camera
» Momentum Asset Management unit trusts worth R5 000
» A 21 Icons Season 1 coffee table book worth R675
All weekly winners qualify for the final draw of the grand prizes including the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, R50 000 in Momentum Asset Management unit trusts, Nikon DSLR cameras and 21 Icons books.
The 21 Icons project has taken the nation by storm. Now in its second season, photographer Adrian Steirn has captured some of South Africa’s icons in stunning black and white portraits available each week as a collectable poster in City Press.
How to enter:
» Pull out the 21 Icons weekly poster from your City Press newspaper. You can download and print the poster below in A3 format.
» Take a selfie holding the icon’s portrait. Be as creative as you like – the City Press pictures editor will choose the most original portraits.
» Once the editor has made a decision, this is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
» Post your picture and personal message about the icon on the 21 Icons Facebook competition page by Tuesday at 5pm.
1. The colour of the Mercedes-Benz prize may vary.
2. Image used for illustration purposes only.
3. You can enter every week provided each entry is a different selfie and message.
4. Weekly winners will be announced in City Press newspaper, Expresso (on SABC3) and on Facebook. 5. ALL weekly winners are automatically entered into the draw to win the Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Brought to you by Mercedes-Benz.
6. Other prizes sponsored by Momentum Asset Management, Nikon and 21 Icons.
7. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. The winner of the Mercedes-Benz is responsible for licensing, registration, insurance and other sundry costs in accepting the prize.
8. Under-18s require consent from their parent/guardian.
9. Closing date for weekly entries is every Tuesday at 5pm.
10. Final draw for the grand prize will take place in Cape Town.
11. By entering this competition and/or accepting any prize, you grant your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions of this competition, and by entering you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions on www.citypress.co.za and www.facebook.com/21Icons.