Poaching is a global industry. Poachers often form networks much like militant groups. Faye Cuevas used to work for the US military, fighting militants. She's now using her expertise to protect Kenya's elephant population from poachers.
- Ace Magashule's claims of political plot 'will be clear in time' - ANC Free State secretary
- ANC seeks legal advice as members ignore calls for corruption accused to step aside
- Brendin Horner murder trial: Allegations of death threats, bribes and police involvement aired during bail application
- EFF gives Tito Mboweni seven days to remove Ranjeni Munusamy from Treasury position
- 'The gun found, it shouldn't make news' - Bheki Cele declines to comment on Senzo Meyiwa murder case
- Confusion as SANDF imports R215m worth of unproven Covid-19 drugs – but health services refuse it
- DA challenges Ramaphosa to use its votes to push through economic reforms his comrades keeps blocking
- Fed-up KZN man plants banana trees in potholes to get authorities' attention
- Mbhazima Shilowa | Are there any options left to save our economy?
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | ActionSA: A challenger to go up against the ANC, at last?
Who do you think is going to win the 2020 US election?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Biden is going to take it
46% - 6201 votes
It's four more years for Trump
54% - 7288 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Cape Town man survives fish tank cleaning injury after emergency op
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
FEEL GOOD | Man who lost job during lockdown turns to funny placards to raise funds
FEEL GOOD | WATCH: Woman starts baking business after surviving Covid-19 and...