- President Cyril Ramaphosa to face motion of no confidence next week
- Zondo vs Zuma: Senior advocate acting for state capture inquiry seemingly being targeted, followed
- 'Unwarranted personal attack' - legal body slams Zuma Foundation for attacking Ngcukaitobi, Zondo
- Granny was the 'true parent', court rules in R15m inheritance case
- ANC reverses decision to reinstate Mpumalanga rape-accused leader
- 'We need this airline' - David Mabuza defends budget cuts to fund SAA bailout
- Malema's comments 'reckless', fall outside constitutionally protected freedom of expression - experts
- Regiments 'inside man' opts to not 'incriminate' himself at state capture inquiry
- Nicole Fritz | Zuma vs Zondo: The battle for the soul of the Constitution
- ANC Mpumalanga makes U-turn on rape-accused leader that left ANCWL leaders fuming
When assisting your child with remote learning this year, did you:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Follow the school's comprehensive sexuality education (CSE) curriculum?
0% - 0 votes
Adjust the CSE curriculum to suit the family's morals?
0% - 0 votes
Ignore the schools CSE programme and do your own teaching?
100% - 4 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | KZN petrol attendant lends desperate mom his car without even asking...
24 Nov 2020
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
FEEL GOOD | 9-year-old SA conservationist says it would be 'epic' to clean beaches...
FEEL GOOD | Mother of twins defies poverty to return to university