A rocket test flight by a University of KwaZulu-Natal Aerospace Systems Research Group has been dubbed a resounding success after beating an African record for hybrid rocket altitude.
- Magashule concludes Nkandla meeting, insists that not only those charged should step aside
- Jessie Duarte accuses Magashule and his supporters of wanting to bring the ANC down
- Jail me, Zuma dares ConCourt as chief justice plays politics in JSC interviews
- Fikile Mbalula tells taxi boss to 'go to the nearest hell' after spat over pro-Magashule branding
- WATCH | Out of bounds! 2 men in punch-up at primary school golf day
- Killing Kinnear: Secret report reveals infighting contributed to cop's death
- Karyn Maughan | Mogoeng, Malema and the judges: Inside the JSC hearings that shook the judiciary
- 'Julius Malema should be removed from JSC': 6 questions with Casac's Lawson Naidoo
- Ramaphosa on Mantashe cadre deployment comments: 'I will answer at the Zondo Commission'
- What have rooibos farmers done wrong to still have no control over prices? - Former council chair
Would you choose to continue working from home after the coronavirus lockdown if given the option?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's much better for me
40% - 7872 votes
No ways! I can't wait to get back to the office
12% - 2292 votes
A mixture of both would suit me best
48% - 9548 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Wheels of change: Langa bicycle hub hopes to start cycling revolution
FEEL GOOD | Rays of hope: Joburg NGO empowers teen moms through skills...
FEEL GOOD | NPOs collaborate to launch SA's first-ever sanitary pad vending machine
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019