The city-wide The Cape Craft and Design Institute (CCDI) is a partner in the annual Open Design Cape Town Festival which takes place from Wednesday 10 to Sunday 21 August. The city-wide festival is a celebration of design and its numerous disciplines. It is one of Cape Town’s most dynamic and diverse design-focused festivals with a programme packed with events and exhibitions for the public to share innovations, ideas, opportunities and inspiration. The CCDI will be hosting free events at the Cape Town City Hall during the festival. From Thursday 11 to Tuesday 16 August they’ll be showcasing how design thinking is being used in the low-income housing market.
- RUNDOWN | SA nears 50 000 Covid-19 deaths, moves to Alert Level 1 amid drop in infections
- 'Admission of defeat' - Maimane slams Steenhuisen's talk of DA 'coalition' with ANC
- FULL SPEECH | Ramaphosa scales back SA's lockdown rules. Here are 11 key points
- PICS | Bones from 27 lions found on Krugersdorp property, man arrested
- Two Cape Town cops shot dead, guns stolen
Find your Matric Results here!
Enter the examination number (IEB or NSC) or search by province or school (NSC Students) to view results
When a Covid-19 vaccine for under 16's becomes available, will you be taking your children to get it?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
37% - 2560 votes
I'll wait to see how others respond
26% - 1804 votes
No, I don't think they need it
37% - 2535 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Crowdfunding campaign for law graduate gardener rakes in R42 000
FEEL GOOD | Meet the woman who teaches children to read and write isiZulu and...
FEEL GOOD | How a Durban doctor and Chatsworth residents came together to start a...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019