JOIN the team at Caltex Wavelands in St Francis Street, Jeffreys Bay, for their 5th birthday celebrations in October - which is also the owner, Vincent Tee’s, birth month.
Vincent, a seasoned businessman with many years of experience in industries such as education, construction, manufacturing and transportation, took over this one-stop friendly shop in October 2010 and has ever since operated as a one stop destination shop.
Hopping right into the birthday fun, is the opening of the franchises, Crispy Chicken and Seattle Coffee - offering great opening specials.
On Friday, October 13 customers who buy a meal or a minimum of two pieces of chicken at Crispy Chicken, will receive a free piece of chicken.
There is also a new pit stop, boasting various fresh take-aways.
Visit the store for great in store specials and meet the new General Manager Mark Rowland.
Various lucky draws will be up for grabs.
In 2013 the modern Caltex Service Station was awarded top honours for their outstanding business performance and service delivery. Since their R1 million Fresh Stop upgrade in the first half of 2013 that saw the shop and car wash transformed into state-of-the-art facilities, as well as a 5-star ablution facility, the station raked in five highly coveted awards: Retailer that contributed the most to the community, The best promotion or marketing campaign, Most committed to the CECM brand and Admission to the 400 000 litre Club.
Not only do they offer the best facilities and service, but also boast with an unrivalled work force.
- Aramex: Daily store-to-door courier
- Leisure Books
- Daily Collections
- Caltex Wavelands, in conjunction with the Community Chest, collected warm clothes, scarves, blankets and beanies to donate to those less fortunate during the cold winter months in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- They act as a disaster centre where residents can donate much-needed items to families who have lost their houses in a fire or any other natural disaster. Members of the service station distribute the items among those who need them the most.
- Caltex Wavelands supports various school projects to raise funds for either the school or sport tournaments.
Great Social Responsibility
- Uplifting employees through education and training.
- Car wash days for fundraising.
- Donations and free car washes for local sporting events and social institutions in the area.