IT’S time for the annual Kouga Express Christmas Baby competition and we are looking for a baby to grace the front page of the last edition of the year – which will be published on Thursday, December 19.
The competition is for Kouga and KouKamma babies who are celebrating their first Christmas this year. To enter, parents must send their baby’s photo via email only.
Qualifying entries will be uploaded in our Christmas Baby 2019 album on the Kouga Express Facebook page.
If your photo does not appear in the album, it means it did not qualify.
Please allow at least one to two working days for entries to be reviewed and uploaded online.
The competition is not a voting competition – the number of likes will not affect the outcome of the finalists. A panel of judges will choose the winner of the competition.
The closing date for entries is at 16:00 on Wednesday, November 27.
How to enter
Send the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include “Kouga” in the subject field.
Photos must be at least 1MB in size and in jpg format.
Include the following details in your email:
- Baby’s name and surname.
- Baby’s date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy).
- Parent’s name and contact number.
- Address (including suburb).
Entries without the above information will be disqualified.
- Only babies who are celebrating their FIRST Christmas may enter.
- Only babies who reside in Kouga and KouKamma may enter.
- Only e-mail entries will be accepted.
- No photos that are posted on our Facebook timeline or inbox will be entered.
- You may only enter once for the duration of the competition and only one photo per entrant will be allowed – choose your photo submission carefully.
- Once a photo has been submitted, it cannot be swopped with another photo.
- Photos do NOT need to have a Christmas theme.
- Photos must be high resolution (minimum of 1MB).
- Entries open today, October 17, and the competition ends on Wednesday, November 27 at 16:00.
- The winner will be re-photographed and these photos will be used on the front page.
Phone 041 503 6059 during office hours for more info or send an email to Tanya van Zyl at email@example.com.