Pharos - the new independent primary school in Jeffreys Bay - opened its doors on January 18 for the first school term of 2016. Pharos accommodates learners from Grade 00 to Grade 7, and is a bilingual school. The school boasts 59 learners. Photos: Erna Loock
- On thin Ace: Ramaphosa blinks ahead of step-down showdown with Magashule
- Zondo lays criminal charges against Jacob Zuma for absconding from commission
- 'Reckless, irresponsible, dangerous': Cele slams Malema's 'threats' against SAPS
- 3 new warrants of arrest issued for Shepherd Bushiri
- FIRST TAKE | Significant blow for flawed, weak Zuma as he encounters the constitutional state
- Zondo vs Zuma: Stakes high for judge, former president as commission enters final stretch
- It is a myth that only branches can touch ANC leaders - Gwede Mantashe
- 'An economic and insurance disaster': The lockdown claims case that shook an industry
- SA's defence force decline has 'become worse' - Defence Minister Nosiviwe Mapisa-Nqakula
- ANALYSIS | CSA interim board work stalls over ICC rep rows
When planning for the Black Friday sales do you:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Save, research and plan ahead, preparing to make the most of it?
8% - 865 votes
Wait and see what looks like a good deal on the day?
14% - 1635 votes
Have no interest in spending more money this year?
78% - 8894 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | KZN petrol attendant lends desperate mom his car without even asking...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
FEEL GOOD | 9-year-old SA conservationist says it would be 'epic' to clean beaches...
FEEL GOOD | Mother of twins defies poverty to return to university