Letters to the Editor must be received by no later than Friday 4pm to be considered for the following edition.. Letters and e-mails should be addressed to The Editor and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to PO Box 362, PMB, 3201. Letters should not be longer than 350 words. While pseudonyms are allowed, writers must still include their full names and contact details or letters will not be printed. The Editor reserves the right to not run letters or to alter letters so they are legible.
- Zuma’s defence lawyers quit less than a month before his corruption trial starts
- Ramaphosa's decision to reverse Zuma's NPA appointees was 'lawful and rational', court rules
- WATCH | Former Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin convicted of George Floyd's murder
- Supra Mahumapelo's ANC membership temporarily suspended, pending outcome of disciplinary process
- Ace Magashule lacks backing in provinces for his step-aside guidelines
- Zondo commission: Zuma relied on alleged lack of security clearance to institute inquiry against Nxasana
- ANALYSIS | Daniel Mminele's sudden departure is about more than Absa losing its first black CEO
- Karyn Maughan | Zuma lawyers quit: Will the 'broke' former president’s trial ever get started?
- Rainbow Cup 'SA' … more derbies, but they COULD dazzle
- Water and sanitation department project with Cuban engineers to cost SA taxpayers R65m
As a child or as an adult, have you ever been a victim of bullying?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, at school
55% - 3667 votes
Yes, at work
17% - 1153 votes
No, I've never experienced this
27% - 1825 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | 13-year-old Cape Town transplant patient thanks doctors from the...
FEEL GOOD | Cape Town pony left for dead rehabilitated and looking for a new home
FEEL GOOD | Wheels of change: Langa bicycle hub hopes to start cycling revolution
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019