According to the editorial policy of the Maritzburg Fever, readers are invited to comment about the newspaper’s contents, and significant errors will be corrected as soon as possible. Please send information about correction of mistakes in the newspaper to the ombudsman of Media24’s Community Press, George Claassen, at email@example.com or call him at 021 8513232 or 083 543 2471. Readers can also complain about the contents to the South African Press Ombudsman. In that case, please phone 011 788 4829 of 788 4837, send a fax to 011 788 4990 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On thin Ace: Ramaphosa blinks ahead of step-down showdown with Magashule
- Zondo lays criminal charges against Jacob Zuma for absconding from commission
- 3 new warrants of arrest issued for Shepherd Bushiri
- 'Reckless, irresponsible, dangerous': Cele slams Malema's 'threats' against SAPS
- FRIDAY BRIEFING | Tito Mboweni: Has he lost his influence with Cabinet?
- 'Only branches can touch us is a myth' - Gwede Mantashe
- 'An economic and insurance disaster': The lockdown claims case that shook an industry
- SA's defence force decline has 'become worse' - Defence Minister Nosiviwe Mapisa-Nqakula
- Ralph Mathekga | Zuma vs Zondo: Integrity of state capture commission needed to be protected
- Former Bafana coach Gordon Igesund remembers 'special' Anele Ngcongca: 'He always had your back'
When planning for the Black Friday sales do you:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Save, research and plan ahead, preparing to make the most of it?
8% - 857 votes
Wait and see what looks like a good deal on the day?
14% - 1616 votes
Have no interest in spending more money this year?
78% - 8789 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | 9-year-old SA conservationist says it would be 'epic' to clean beaches...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
FEEL GOOD | Mother of twins defies poverty to return to university
FEEL GOOD | Never too late: Durban pensioner, 75, obtains master's degree in nursing