Letters to the editor must be received no later than Monday 4pm. Letters and emails should be addressed to The Editor and emailed to email@example.com faxed to 039 682 3344 or posted to PO Box 23, Port Shepstone. SMSes may be sent to 079 389 5205. Letters should not be longer than 350 words. While pseudonyms are allowed, writers must still include their full name and contact details (which will not be published) or letters will not be printed. The Editor reserves the right to not run letters or to alter letters so they are legible.
- After state capture, Guptas and friends are flying high
- Former Bosasa COO Angelo Agrizzi has heart attack in hospital
- Confusion as SANDF imports R215m worth of unproven Covid-19 drugs – but health services refuse it
- 'We don't need chicken or beef in the sky' - Winde appeals to Ramaphosa, Mboweni over SAA R10bn bailout
- One of the accused in Brendin Horner murder case gets bail, other remains behind bars
- A perfect stranger? Engagement and marriage at KwaSizabantu Mission
- Covid-19 'red list': You can still travel from these countries, with conditions
- Why one of the Brendin Horner accused was released on bail and the other not
- 12 days in a coma: Cape Town man learns how to eat with knife and fork after Covid-19 anguish
- It would be 'premature' to ask corruption-accused comrades to step aside - Mabuza
Who do you think is going to win the 2020 US election?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Biden is going to take it
46% - 6814 votes
It's four more years for Trump
54% - 7924 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Cape Town man survives fish tank cleaning injury after emergency op
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
FEEL GOOD | Man who lost job during lockdown turns to funny placards to raise funds
FEEL GOOD | WATCH: Woman starts baking business after surviving Covid-19 and...