According to the editorial policy of the South Coast Fever, readers are invited to comment about the newspaper’s contents, and significant errors will be corrected as soon as possible. Please send information about correction of mistakes in the newspaper to the ombudsman of Media24’s Community Press, George Claassen, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 021 8513232 or 083 543 2471. Readers can also complain about the contents to the South African Press Ombudsman. In that case, please phone 011 788 4829 of 788 4837, send a fax to 011 788 4990 or e-mail to email@example.com
- High Court judge caught up in maintenance tug of war between ex-husband and daughter
- Doctor claiming she was ‘late for work’ arrested for clocking 178km/h in Alberton
- Woman killed, man seriously injured after car plunges down Chapman's Peak Drive
- BIG SATURDAY READS | Ex-spy chief, German ambassador, Serjeant at the Bar, Edwin Cameron and more
- Redi Tlhabi | Enough with slogans, false promises and begging bowls
When a Covid-19 vaccine for under 16's becomes available, will you be taking your children to get it?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
38% - 4084 votes
I'll wait to see how others respond
26% - 2778 votes
No, I don't think they need it
36% - 3921 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Long-distance runner raises R1.7 million to refurbish rural KZN school
FEEL GOOD | Tears of joy as KwaZulu-Natal bursary recipients jet off to medical...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
FEEL GOOD | Crowdfunding campaign for law graduate gardener rakes in R42 000