UD Express subscribes to the Code of Ethics and Conduct for South African Print and Online Media that prescribes news that is truthful, accurate, fair and balanced. If it doesn’t live up to the Code, within 20 days of the date of publication of the material, please contact the Press Ombud at 011 484 3612/8, fax: 011 4843619, or website: www.presscouncil.org.za
- WATCH | Cop and dop: 'Drunk' constable reverses into fence, can't stand up
- Matric 2020: Five Gauteng pupils caught cheating during final exams
- Zuma lawyers face misconduct complaint over Zondo commission 'walkout'
- Covid-19: Winde investigating 'mini-lockdowns' for Western Cape, but it's the 'last thing we want'
- Enoch Mpianzi's family sues Gauteng education dept for R20 million
- KwaSizabantu: Mission has 'blind faith' in leader Stegen, but it's not a cult, panel finds
- There's no fiscal or monetary policy 'space' to be radical – deputy Reserve Bank governor
- Community rallies to halt mining on site of Shaka Zulu inspired Mfecane Wars of the 19th century
- Adriaan Basson | Malema's extraordinary attack on SAPS cannot go unpunished
- Lightning-hit SA matches: can anything be done?
When assisting your child with remote learning this year, did you:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Follow the school's comprehensive sexuality education (CSE) curriculum?
13% - 204 votes
Adjust the CSE curriculum to suit the family's morals?
24% - 365 votes
Ignore the schools CSE programme and do your own teaching?
63% - 960 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Super School Apex High: 'We showed that we are willing to do whatever it takes'
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Meet our 2020 Teacher of the Year: Karla Swart
FEEL GOOD | KZN petrol attendant lends desperate mom his car without even asking...