UD Express subscribes to the Code of Ethics and Conduct for South African Print and Online Media that prescribes news that is truthful, accurate, fair and balanced. If it doesn’t live up to the Code, within 20 days of the date of publication of the material, please contact the Press Ombud at 011 484 3612/8, fax: 011 4843619, or website: www.presscouncil.org.za
- Bafana Bafana goalie Itumeleng Khune's sister dies in Ventersdorp fire
- Mom stabbed to death in front of toddler while driving in Cape Town
- Black Africans show higher level of immunity to Covid-19, blood analysis findings say
- Controversial prosecutions boss Noko resigns from the NPA
- Lottery millions used for board member's luxury home
- What we know about the charges against former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste
- WATCH | 'This was the most death I've dealt with' - Cape Town doctor reflects on a year of Covid-19
- Karyn Maughan | How the WC Judge President has faced 10 major scandals, without any sanction
- Looking back at Patient Zero’s journey
When a Covid-19 vaccine for under 16's becomes available, will you be taking your children to get it?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
38% - 3979 votes
I'll wait to see how others respond
26% - 2715 votes
No, I don't think they need it
36% - 3841 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Long-distance runner raises R1.7 million to refurbish rural KZN school
FEEL GOOD | Tears of joy as KwaZulu-Natal bursary recipients jet off to medical...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
FEEL GOOD | Crowdfunding campaign for law graduate gardener rakes in R42 000