No results found
- LIVE | Damage caused by tobacco ban would outweigh benefits - court hears
- ANALYSIS | 'Outraged and embarrassed': Could this be the ANC's most dishonest statement ever?
- UPDATE | 'I've been shot' - daughter's WhatsApp to neighbours after attack at Pretoria estate
- Zondo commission: Businessman confirms document linking Magashule to kickbacks was created on his PC
- SEE | Jaguar sports car crashes into Cape Town cafe
Voting BoothPlease select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, they are hugely overpaid.
45% - 1987 votes
No, shareholders already have a say in what they get paid.
29% - 1311 votes
The focus should be on what workers get paid - SA's minimum wage should be lifted.
26% - 1157 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
WATCH | Frere Hospital doctors and nurses spread cheer with dazzling dance challenge
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
FEEL GOOD | Heeding the call: Mobicel empowers 65 young black women in new mobile...
FEEL GOOD | How an amphibious wheelchair got this little 'mermaid' in the ocean