Cape Town - It's the small things on our SA road-trip journeys that really make us all warm and fuzzy inside.
We've learnt not to let the odd crazy driver, herd of cows or Limpopo pot-hole hamper our driving and instead, we've counted the wonderful occurrences a drive through South Africa can give you all as blessings.
But there is no denying that there are different levels of driving satisfaction: ranging from satisfied to profoundly satisfied.
Traveller24 believes that the following list of happy moments is what puts the cherry on top of every SA road trip.
Yes, the view is beautiful and the sunset is 'romantic' but have you experienced this....
1. When you really have no money and the car guards are nowhere to be found
2. When the taxi driver in front of you actually indicates
3. When you're starving and suddenly all your favourite takeaways appear - #Nandos #Steers
4. When you see the same old Ford bakkie driving down the highway with the windows down as you!
5. When your friends pay for the petrol
6. When the petrol juuust gets you there
7. When no one gets nauseous or car sick
8. When the gods turn the lights green whenever you reach a robot
9. When the tank is full up, bokkie!
10. When the police bust that dronkie driving like a maniac
11. When the police bust that taxi driver driving like a maniac
12. When you're lost in Cape Town but finally see Table Mountain
13. When the cows make way for you in the Eastern Cape
14. When it's 50 degrees in Upington and your car has aircon
15. When it's minus 10 in Sutherland and your car has a working heater
READ: 19 clever ways South Africans can save travel money in 2016
16. When you sing worship songs with the people in the Golden Arrow at the robot
17. When you jam to the taxi's music next to you
18. When there's no traffic on the way to the beach
19. When you find a few silvers under the seat
20. When you take your shoes off and drive plaas-style
21. When the GPS gets you a kwaai shortcut you never knew about
22. When you hit the new, smooth gravel road
23. When you turn up at the beach and the surf is as good as predicted
24. When you arrive at your destination and the rain stops
25. When you're thirsty and your favourite fruit seller is at the robot and the druiwe are super sweet
26. When bae's driving and you can relax and wake up every time your mouth drops open
27. When you drive over Chapman's peak and see the lights
28. When you smell the sea on the Sunshine Coast
29. When you find the best dirt road for your 4x4 adventure
30. When you drive past the Namaqua flowers in full bloom
BONUS - When you spot a wild animal from the car