- DEVELOPING | 'Stronger together': Gift of the Givers asks for a halt on donations for Cape fires
- WATCH | Cape Town fire: Man suspected of arson appears in court
- 'I was fulfilling a higher purpose' - Rabbi saves Torah from burning UCT building
- Brothers killed on Mpumalanga farm: Accused's court version disputed by older brother
- OPEN LETTER TO JOHN STEENHUISEN | DA qualification scandal: Some clarity needed on Natasha Mazzone
- Green light for Hlophe participation in Western Cape High Court interviews after Winde agrees to attend
- Absa chair says 'clashes' led to sudden departure of bank's first black CEO
- Over 60s encouraged to get the flu vaccine before Covid-19 jab
- Schools will only recover from Covid-19 effects in 2030, basic education department says
- Qaanitah Hunter | Why does politics have to be the only solution?
As a child or as an adult, have you ever been a victim of bullying?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, at school
55% - 2992 votes
Yes, at work
17% - 920 votes
No, I've never experienced this
27% - 1482 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | 13-year-old Cape Town transplant patient thanks doctors from the...
FEEL GOOD | Cape Town pony left for dead rehabilitated and looking for a new home
FEEL GOOD | Wheels of change: Langa bicycle hub hopes to start cycling revolution
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019