Cape Town - Some of us may only ever see the inside of a Presidential suite if we take up work as high-society washroom cleaners, sadly. Others' biggest woes, however, will only be to ponder over which world-class luxury hotel they will book into next.
If you're one of those, we've put together a check-list for you. For the other, normal people, however, this list shows where the rich and famous make their reservations.
The list was compiled from research done by the company New World Wealth, and shows the luxury hotels with the number of multi-millionaire visitors that book into them annually.
These are the Top 10 hotels for multi-millionaire visitors (rounded off to nearest 100)
Hotel Location - Number of multi-millionaire visitors per year
1. Lost City and Sun City, North West - 900
2. The Michelangelo, Johannesburg - 700
3. The Table Bay Hotel, Cape Town - 600
4. Sandton Sun, Johannesburg - 500
5. Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel, Cape Town - 400
6. Cape Grace, Cape Town - 400
7. One&Only, Cape Town - 400
8. Beverly Hills, Umhlanga - 300
9. Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa, Cape Town - 300
10. The Oyster Box, Umhlanga - 200
According to the report, South Africa received around 12 000 multi-millionaire visitors over the period of their research, which ended in June 2014.
The survey revealed that the Michelangelo and Sandton Sun are mainly used by business visitors, while Cape Town's Cape Grace and the One&Only are favourites among yacht owners.
Share your travel footage and photos with us at email@example.com or post them on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts - and you could be featured on Traveller24.