There couldn't be a better age to be alive in than right now - especially when it comes to travelling.
We have a multitude of destination choices, as aircraft engineering and innovation advancement is only just hitting its peak and travelling the length and breadth of the planet just gets easier.After 55 years of servicing South Africa, Lufthansa has seen its fair share, as well as spearheaded a number of advancements. SEE: Surfing above the clouds: On board Lufthansa’s new in-flight Fly Lab
Traveller24 has teamed up with Lufthansa for their #Lufthansa55_ZA twitter chat - the airline is celebrating 55 years in bringing South Africa and the world closer together.
Calling all plane spotters, aviation enthusiasts and those addicted to discovering new places and the love of travel - here's what you need to know to join the #Lufthansa55_ZA twitter chat:
Date: Friday, 29 September, 2017
Time: 12pmHashtag: Follow @Traveller24_SA and use the #Lufthansa55_ZA Questions:
- 1. What was your first flying experience like?
- 2. Coolest flight innovation you've seen or want to experience?
- 3. The person you'd most like to sit next to on a plane?
- 4. Top long-haul flight travel tip worth using?
- 5. Where in Europe would you go if you won the #Lufthansa55_ZA tickets?