Cape Town - How scary is this GoPro footage of mountain biker Aaron Chase?
In a recent travel video - Aaron captured a daunting trail through the Highland MTB trail in Northfield, USA.
Chase is known for going after some of the steepest and dirties mountain tracks with his bike. He is no stranger to riding through the caves of Peru, the junkyards of the US, age-old volcanoes and even abandoned mines.
In this clip, we see him racing over steep hills, narrow bridges and perfectly landing a backflip off a tree move.
Now check out these 5 hair-raising SA MTB to explore
If you and your family love biking, South Africa is not short of challenging trails of its own.
1. Graspad Route, 12 km - Garden Route
2. Baviaanskloof MTB Trail, 180 km - Eastern Cape
3. Khamkirri MTB Trail, between 10 - 90 km - Riemvasmaak Northern Cape
4. Mankele Green Trail, 20 km - near Nelspruit
5. Karkloof, 10km - KwaZulu-Natal