Search expert health advice:
Healthy BonesHealthy Bones
Questions answered by the expert
- Stellenbosch University student says he will forgive suspended fellow Matie who urinated on his belongings
- Stellenbosch University student allegedly verbally abused at event days before urine incident
- Calls grow for white student's expulsion from Stellenbosch University amid allegedly racist incident
- North West family offers R90K reward for info after man is shot dead in front of wife, baby
- Why Elton Jantjies' case may be resolved through mediation
- Stellenbosch University's troubled Huis Marais residence no stranger to racist, drunken complaints
- War veterans hostage drama: Makwetla baffled as NPA drops charges after 'ANC-brokered deal'
- Eastern Cape health dept sits on R17m to pay board members - but they have not received a cent in 7 months
- Melanie Verwoerd | R22m for a flag? Who in their right mind thought this was a good idea?
- SA's economic outlook over the next year: Three steps forward, two steps back
As a parent, what do you struggle to find money for?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Nappies, they cost too much
6% - 219 votes
Formula and food, it's getting so expensive
18% - 609 votes
Creche and school fees are a struggle every month
76% - 2619 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Businessman 'moved' by Dumisani Ngobese's resilience, offers the...
FEEL GOOD | Mom and 14-year-old son to climb Mount Kilimanjaro to raise money for...
PICS | 'This is the best news ever' Mitchells Plain matriculants driven to success
Good Samaritan stylist transforms homeless people in miracle makeovers
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE