Showing results for:
No results found
- WATCH | 'Shut up!' Cele rips into lobby group leader, then police drag him away
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Fire at Charlotte Maxeke hospital, protesters close Mbombela roads
- Former Crime Intelligence boss Richard Mdluli released on parole
- WATCH | Climb wave: 'Bus surfers' caught on camera, metro police to probe incident
- WATCH | Suspected courier van robbers flee after opening fire on cops in Joburg
- Reveal your funders, ANC declares as it tightens rules for candidates in leadership race
- No 'weekends off': Cele takes hardline stance to combat crime in Cape Town's gang-ridden areas
- 'It's a lie': Lawyer denies Home Affairs' claim Zimbabwe permit court challenge was withdrawn
- Ramaphosa Phala Phala farm had no VIP protection at time of cash theft
- Carol Paton | Who to blame for load shedding: Which ministers didn't do what
Do you think striking Eskom workers should be fired?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, they must face disciplinary action and possible charges
65% - 741 votes
No, stop scapegoating underpaid workers for government's mess
13% - 149 votes
Well, firing them won't solve the load shedding crisis
22% - 250 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Meet the Cape Flats mom steering kids away from gangs and towards food gardens
'My friend donated a portion of her liver': Mom shares moving story of her...
PODCAST | Capetonians take the plunge into icy waters as cold water swimming gains...
GOOD NEWS | Ultramarathon champ Bruce Fordyce to provide 200 defibrillators at...
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE