Showing results for:
- Child abducted 20 years ago spotted on Facebook by brother who didn't know they were related
- National Assembly fails to pass constitutional amendment to allow land expropriation without compensation
- LIVE | Australia finds 'Omicron-like' variant, SA debates vaccine mandates
- Father of three SA girls killed in New Zealand is back home - report
- 'Babies, toddlers and pregnant women in hospital on oxygen' due to Covid-19 - health minister
- It's been a catastrophic year, but 'I am still upstanding and ready for next fight' - Ramaphosa
- EFF warns fight for land has only begun after National Assembly fails to pass constitutional amendment
- 'I have no idea where I will be working' - junior doctors fume as health dept scrambles for placements
- Two weeks in, DA-ActionSA hostility still impeding coalition talks in Gauteng metros
- How dodgy suppliers scored big PPE tenders from Gauteng's health dept
President Ramaphosa has punted the idea of mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations for South Africans. This is:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
The right thing to do. We desperately need more South Africans vaccinated to prevent further mutations and restore normality in our lives.
70% - 12285 votes
A risky strategy. Compulsory vaccinations may have unintended consequences and damage our rollout campaign.
30% - 5218 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | From overalls to the runway - engineer follows his dream into the...
WATCH | Sarmiethon challenge: Cape Town NGO makes 50 000 sandwiches in 8 hours
WATCH | Local self-taught watchmaker brings the past to the present with his designs
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE