Showing results for:
- LIVE | Covid-19 in SA: Gauteng sees another spike as SA's cases rise by 11 535
- Covid-19: Western Cape officially enters a resurgence
- Investigating Directorate head Hermione Cronje to vacate office, NPA denies 'crisis'
- Zondo unmoved by Fraser’s bullying, dismisses his bid to cross-examine witnesses
- Melanie Verwoerd | Please Mr. President, do something! I want my life back!
- EXCLUSIVE | Bheki Cele: Blame Khehla Sitole for July unrest, not me
- Covid-19: 'Start thinking of a plan B': Expert on whether it is safe to see family over Christmas
- IN-DEPTH | Political donors left exposed after judgment - experts on Executive Ethics Code judgment
- 'Hundreds' were notified of seismic survey, Shell says
- Malema used JSC as platform for his own interests, Parliament's ethics committee finds
President Ramaphosa has punted the idea of mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations for South Africans. This is:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
The right thing to do. We desperately need more South Africans vaccinated to prevent further mutations and restore normality in our lives.
72% - 7894 votes
A risky strategy. Compulsory vaccinations may have unintended consequences and damage our rollout campaign.
28% - 3103 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | From overalls to the runway - engineer follows his dream into the...
WATCH | Sarmiethon challenge: Cape Town NGO makes 50 000 sandwiches in 8 hours
WATCH | Local self-taught watchmaker brings the past to the present with his designs
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE