Showing results for:
- 'I was so flushed' - Durban retail worker plans early retirement after winning R28m Lotto jackpot
- EFF's Paulsen, DA's Van Damme kicked out of National Assembly after tensions boil over
- PICS | Western Cape police seize cocaine worth R583m on shipping vessel off coast
- Prof Shabir Madhi 'mortified' at decision on AstraZeneca vaccine, says it might expire
- Why PE name change was approved, even though there was a Gqeberha High School in the city
- Electoral Bill seeks to protect voters' personal info 'from unreasonable disclosures'
- 'Mama, I'm going to play' - final words young boy spoke to his mom before drowning
- Move to Level 1 won't move the dial on growth outlook – economists
- Covid-19: Why Solidarity's vaccine procurement plan may not be feasible
- Brian Molefe adamant that Ramaphosa's 'influence' was used to seal dodgy coal deal
When a Covid-19 vaccine for under 16's becomes available, will you be taking your children to get it?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
38% - 3444 votes
I'll wait to see how others respond
26% - 2360 votes
No, I don't think they need it
36% - 3324 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Long-distance runner raises R1.7 million to refurbish rural KZN school
FEEL GOOD | Tears of joy as KwaZulu-Natal bursary recipients jet off to medical...
FEEL GOOD | Crowdfunding campaign for law graduate gardener rakes in R42 000
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019