Showing results for:
- LIVE | Covid-19 in SA: 11 125 new cases, 1 more death
- KwaZulu-Natal enters 4th Covid-19 wave, eThekwini the hotspot - Premier Sihle Zikalala
- 'Don't panic': Ramaphosa says hospital admissions are 'not alarming', amid high-level talks in Ghana
- Western Cape police officer arrested for allegedly raping male suspect
- With my own eyes: Eagle klaps baboon in Botswana
- Omicron panic: How the dumping of 17 000 positive tests skewed the picture of SA’s epidemic trajectory
- Cash-strapped police paid R175 000 for KZN commissioner's hotel stay, Parliament hears
- Politicians must keep their hands out of African trade deals, says Ramaphosa
- POLITICS THIS WEEK: MPs set to vote on land expropriation, while DA moves to finalise coalition agreements in Gauteng
- SA Agulhas II to set sail without helicopters for first time in 40 years
President Ramaphosa has punted the idea of mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations for South Africans. This is:Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
The right thing to do. We desperately need more South Africans vaccinated to prevent further mutations and restore normality in our lives.
71% - 9789 votes
A risky strategy. Compulsory vaccinations may have unintended consequences and damage our rollout campaign.
29% - 3940 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | From overalls to the runway - engineer follows his dream into the...
WATCH | Sarmiethon challenge: Cape Town NGO makes 50 000 sandwiches in 8 hours
WATCH | Local self-taught watchmaker brings the past to the present with his designs
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE