Showing results for:
- WRAP | Zuma's private prosecution of Maughan a violation of freedom of the media, Constitution - court
- 'I am outraged': Winde fumes over state capture bigwig scoring R282m contract in Western Cape
- WRAP | Mkhwebane succeeds in postponing inquiry, but only until Friday
- 'I'm not happy': Judge waits for answer on whether jail can accommodate paralysed ex-cop who killed wife
- Mayor of Joburg falls ill during council meeting, hospitalised
- Zuma vs Maughan: How a former president's attempted SLAPP was 'slapped down'
- Dirco said to be amenable to moving BRICS summit to China
- Pieter du Toit | Dear Mr President… what I’d tell Cyril Ramaphosa if I had the chance
- See where's the best and the worst drinking water in SA
- Sibusiso Mjikeliso | Ashwin Willemse's walkout lit the fire and let others burn
Many companies are asking employees to return to office full time after years of remote/hybrid settings. What are your thoughts?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I can't wait to be back!
17% - 909 votes
No thanks, remote work is the future
24% - 1233 votes
Hybrid is the best option to keep everyone happy
59% - 3102 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | Four men in a tuk-tuk: The ultimate road trip to raise funds for...
PICS | Whale of a time! Orcas frolic before preying on dolphin along Cape's False Bay
PICS | 'Love has no time': Couple tie the knot on rugby field 30 minutes before...
Blooming marvellous! SA duo win Plant of the Year at Chelsea Flower Show
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE