Showing results for:
- 'EFF tried to blame govt for its own flop': Presidency says shutdown failed because EFF 'not popular'
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Two dead in drive-by shooting in Durban
- FACT CHECK | EFF claims its protest the 'most successful shutdown' in SA history
- Ramaphosa, Lamola use Human Rights Day speeches to take swipes at EFF's 'so-called shutdown'
- WRAP | 'Be ready South Africa, Ramaphosa will fall' - Malema as he thanks EFF protesters
- A McLaren, an 'elaborate fraud': R200m case Cloete, Thomas Murray were working on the day they were killed
- Prasa is buying enough live rounds to kill rather a lot of people - and won't talk about it
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | SA's jellyfish approach to human rights unlikely to see it arrest Putin
- BP will no longer refuel any planes at SA airports
- URC: Will this round end the honeymoon for SA’s sides?
What do you think about the SA government investigating Chinese online fashion retailer Shein over its business practices?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
It’s a waste of resources that should go to local trade
30% - 1392 votes
I think Shein is being unfairly targeted
10% - 461 votes
Dig up the dirt! We must look out for SA retailers
43% - 2018 votes
I don’t mind, as long as the customer doesn’t suffer
18% - 828 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
'That's Brad Binder!' - dreams really do come true as SA teen rider Ora Phiri...
WATCH | Shooting star: Lavender Hill pool champ needs funds for a shot at sinking...
Keys to new homes in Gatesville handed over to families who used to live in nearby...
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
23 Sep 2022
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
How this tech giant is elevating smartphone photography to greater heights
What if I could grow one lump sum investment towards a dream retirement home?
Sustainability in business doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg
Did you know you can claim back on tax when self-employed?